LOCATION :: DUBAI , UAE
RTS Global Partners is retained by a respected Family Owned Business in Consumer Electronics retail with interests across the region, reporting directly to the Managing Director they are looking for an exceptional Arabic Speaking Finance Manager to join their high performing team.
- Prepares consolidated financial reports for the group and ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and year end closing
- Assess long-term financial trends and review prospects for future growth of income and propose new business ventures.
- Prepares budget activities and time tables, liaises with department heads to consolidate annual budget proposal for the group and presents it to the BOD for discussion and approval.
- Reviews reports and analyzes deviations and projections of sales, collection, margins, expenses and income against actual figures and suggests corrections as well as methods of improving results and planning process.
- Proposes and implements improvements in accounting and reporting systems along with internal controls to facilitate accurate and timely reporting.
- Oversees all accounting activities across the group and develops procedures to ensure best practices are implemented.
- Provides monitoring and support to subsidiaries, and ensures accurate and timely reporting as well as control of expenses.
- Maintains and develops the Company’s ERP system and suggests improvements as and when required.
- Supports the decision making process by providing accurate information on business performance.
- Liaises with banks and supports negotiations with suppliers to improve facility levels and payment terms.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You must be an Arabic Speaker – please do not apply otherwise
- Min 10 years inexpert in a similar retail accounting position and at least 5 years management experience.
- You’ll need excellent communication skills and be confident to present to the board on a regular basis.
Join our LinkedIn page for more updates and please click on the link below to apply online