LOCATION :: DUBAI, UAE
RTS Global Partners is working with a reputable client, one of the best known conglomerates in the UAE with business interests across a variety of sectors. Our Client are widely recognised as one of the best employers in the region with a strong commitment to develop their people and offer outstanding benefits.
DIVISION – LOGISTICS & FREIGHT FORWARDING, RETAIL AND IT DIVISION
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Prepare statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues.
- Overall supervision and administrative control of Accounts Department.
- Generate financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Managing the company’s bank accounts and working capital to ensure the effectiveness and appropriate utilization of Company funds in support of the business.
- Guide, direct and supervise subordinates to maintain a high level of performance and support them to meet work deadlines effectively.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 to 7 years of progressive financial responsibility.
- Experience in all areas of financial accounting, reporting and working capital management
- Good system skills and comprehensive knowledge of the Microsoft Excel
- University degree in Accounting, Commerce, or Business Management/Administration
- Desired Professional Qualification -A fully Qualified Accountant eg. ACCA/ CIMA / ACA