LOCATION :: Kenya
Our Client is a leading Manufacturer in the Automative Industry is currently looking for a Dynamic Field Sales and Business Development Manager.
This is essentially a prospecting /closing role working closely with management, cross functional teams and product teams to support the business. The Field Sales Manager will be assigned a revenue target for 2016 and will be incentivized on the accomplishment of the target.
**Field sales experience is a must with a proven track record of sales .
This position will be based in Nairobi but travel will be extensive in the assigned geographies.
- In charge of the field sales team in the assigned region to drive sales and market development.
- New client acquisitions.
- Relationship management in existing accounts, working closely with the team/management and product teams to design proposals, create and manage negotiations.
- Review contracts and ensure collection within the specific day’s period etc.
- Build a strong sales funnel, provide reliable forecasts and deliver against forecasts of the team.
- Be hands on in developing proposals and proactive solutions for customers/prospects.
- Work closely with marketing team to generate leads and establish brand equity.
- Lead motivate and develop the team of field executives- Sustain the team of motivated executives through personal examples and by conducting motivational sessions, feedback programmes periodically.
- Be an effective manager as well as an individual contributor.
- Deliver Volume, Value Business & Profitability against targets for the company in coordination with the sales team.
- Proven track record in Sales with Tyres and spare parts***
- Undertake Joint Business planning through analysis of account Sales & Category wise sales, Product Distribution & Availability for Key Account Customers on a regular basis.
- Maintain networking & good relationship with Key accounts at various levels, functions along with the field executives.
- Identify & exploit business growth opportunities for field team through visitations/ consumer promotions & activities in line with company objectives.
- Mentor/coach the sales executives in achieving the Annual Business Plan on a month on month basis.
- Generate appropriate reports from the data analysis for necessary actions & follow-ups.
- Ensure timely response to Key account customer requirements related to pricing, stock availability, billings & supply coordination in liaison with the Sales, Commercial & Logistics & teams.
- Work with the commercial teams for billings, payment collections, credit notes processing & account reconciliation.
- Settling claims (damages, trade schemes, misc. debit notes) within stipulated time frame in close coordination with the Technical Services Teams.
- Supporting Marketing with on-ground activation on the brand.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field.
- 6 Years of Sales and distribution experience.
- Tyre and Motor-vehicle experience will be an added advantage.
- People manager.***people skills and communication skills.
- Good communication skills
- In -depth knowledge of MS Office.