LOCATION :: KENYA
Our client is in FMCG industry and they are looking to hire a Export Sales Manager.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- To maintain and develop current distributor network globally and achieve Sales Targets
- Provide a level of service and account management which nurtures and improves the relationship with these accounts.
- To seek and develop new business opportunities outside of current distributor network.
- To develop and lead the joint business planning for the distributors in the export markets
- Attend International Trade Shows, promoting products and identifying new distribution partners.
- Work closely with supply chain to ensure effective forecasting and stock control based on market activity, customer stock holding, market promotional plans and new product introductions.
- Knowledge of sales, business and strategic International marketing, as well as a minimum 3 years’ experience operating in an export sales environment
- Experience in an FMCG environment selling to Retail / Retail Distributors
- Ability to develop relationships, partnerships and strategic alliances with distributors and customers.
- Ability to strategically plan and drive sales and distribution and achieve budgets and targets in a profitable manner.
- Must be a self-starter and able to travel extensively to International markets in an effective manner and within company travel plans and budgets.
- Preferably Degree educated and/or further Sales or Marketing qualifications
Desired Skills and Experience
Sales Management Strategic Planning Market Supply
Chain Distributors Customer Service Contract Negotiation Retail