LOCATION :: SAUDI ARABIA
Our client is a multi-branded retailer with an extensive network of fast fashion stores across the GCC.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a key target for continued expansion of an already impressive footprint and, as a result, the role of Head of Retail Operations has been created.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for managing and delivering end-to-end business performance in addition to identifying, evaluating new business opportunities to support expansion plans.
- Fully accountable for the P&L
- Delivery of growth (increased market share)
- Development of retail strategy and its implementation
- Drive business performance parameters – Leverage customer insights, drive customer loyalty
- Manage local supply chain to achieve optimum stock levels and markdowns
- Responsible for managing the support function
- Benchmark and establish operational best practices
- Monitor and analyse findings from competitors and market intelligence data
The successful candidate will have at least 10 years’ senior management experience, running a complex fashion retail brand with at least 150 stores.
The following skills are essential:
Strong People Leader
Focus on Self & People Development
Please do not apply if you do not match the criteria above