LOCATION :: Kenya
Our client is looking to hire a Human Resource Officer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- By working closely with various departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Reviewing staff handbooks
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records
- Interpreting and advising on employment law
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering training – including inductions for new staff
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- IT and numeracy skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyse, interpret and explain employment law
- Ability to compile and interpret statistical data
- Influencing and negotiating skills
Our Client, a leader in the FMCG Industry is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to provide planning and leadership to the Sales & Marketing Department by