LOCATION :: MOMBASA, KENYA
Our client is a leader in the manufacturing Industry in Kenya and is looking for an Assistant Executive HR.
The Purpose & Scope of this position will be to; assist in maintain HR management at plant level, capture staff numbers in a proper and organized manner, capture accurately attendance and time applied to the business per employee. Capture the Plant Industrial Climate and communicate accordingly.
The successful candidate will report to the Human Resources Senior Executive and will be based in Mombasa.
- Staff Attendance – Bio-metric clock in clock out.
- Leave Management.
- Management of respective Plant Company Bills.
- Supervision of All Plant Admin Staff, Messengers and Office Stewards.
- Performance Management for Admin Staff, Messengers and Office Stewards.
- Pay-roll advise/in-puts.
- Staff welfare.
- Payroll advice (casuals & contract).
- Management of internships in the plant.
- Plant Manpower Workforce management (KPI- Staff count maintained at agreed min / max levels).
- Plant Leave Schedule – Prepare and maintain a leave Schedule for all plant employees – in liaison with HOD.
- Custodian of the HR Processes in all of the plants.
- Actively involved in Labor day-to-day interfaces, monitor numbers required.
- Supervision of office Stewards and Administration teams in respective plants.
- Capture of attendance in Plant – Advise on attendance habits / tardiness (Lateness, absenteeism etc).
- Record and report on Outsourced Manpower.
- Follow up with the various Head of sections on Temporary Staff requirements.
DESIRED SKILL & EXPERIENCE
Desired Education Background, Experience, Competencies and Skills;
- Degree in any Social Science / HR.
- Vast Experience in the Manufacturing Industry and with an FMCG Company is a MUST.
- A diploma in HR is an added advantage.
- Member of a professional body.
- Sound Business acumen, Good Communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Driving License an added advantage.