LOCATION :: RIYADH, KSA
Our Client is an IT System Integrator based in Riyadh KSA looking for a Human Resource Manager.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
• Advise on occupational health issues, seeking specialist advice as appropriate.
• Support, develop and coach HR Administrators and HR colleagues, with their personal and professional development, ensuring that they are appropriately involved in operational issues and work as appropriate.
• Promote the use of HR systems policies and processes, challenging appropriately as necessary.
• Advise managers on use of services of non-employees such as : Consultants & Temporary Workers
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must be a Saudi National ( Male or Female).
- Bachelor degree plus 5 years experience in HR
- Should have SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) certification.
- Must be well versed in the following areas: Human Resources Capacity, Ethical Conduct, Strategic Thinking, Leadership, Decision Making, Financial Management.