LOCATION :: RIYADH, KSA
Our Client is an IT System Integrator based in Riyadh KSA looking for a Legal Affairs Officer:
• Reviewing and Drafting Legal Agreements, Contracts, documents, Memoranda , And all other legal agreements such as ,Settlement Agreement, Joint Ventures, Partnership Agreements Memorandum of Associations).
• Familiar with Company foundations & Business setups.
• Providing sound Judgment of Legal advice to all departments within the company whenever needed, especially for Procurement and Contracts Departments, HR, i.e familiar with local Labor laws. Providing the company with analysis, recommendations and advice regarding issues where Legal Department is meant to intervene.
• Acquisition of Companies, Assets, Properties and such matters with a wide experience of Commercial Transactions.
• Providing appropriate legal advice towards any dispute between the Company and Third Parties
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must be a Saudi National
- Must have excellent command of English & Arabic .
- Must have a Bachelors degree and 3-5 years experience related to the field
- Practiced the Commercial and business Law, Civil Law, and Saudi labor law.
- Technical knowledge on all legal aspects related to company activities.
- General business and commercial law experience required, drafting and negotiating contracts.