LOCATION :: Kenya
Our Client, a leader in the FMCG Industry is looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to provide planning and leadership to the Sales & Marketing Department by developing of appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values in order to meet and exceed the set objectives.
- Developing and implementation of Sales & Marketing operational objectives, give recommendations to strategic plans, preparation of action plans, identifying trends and determining system improvements for change.
- Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan for the organization, market research programs; field activities, and control of the marketing budget
- Contribute to the management of key client relationships through partnership development, acquire new clients, grow revenue from existing clients and strengthen customer relationships
- Preparation of an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Developing annual sales targets for regions, projecting expected sales volumes for existing and new products, analyzing trends and results; recommending pricing strategies, monitoring costs and competition
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business and establish targeted market share
- Improve product marketability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development
Strategy planning, Marketing Concepts, excellent People Management skills, Competitive Analysis, Good Customer relations and Great Client Relationships
Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum Qualifications: Commerce Degree, Masters will be an added advantage
Experience: Minimum 5 Years’ experience in Sales & Marketing